Here is a list of my "insults" since you came back, by the way. You're made of clitoris, how sensitive can a guy be before he gets on the defensive, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
oh, this is a good day

hey there ken/ippy...
so where's the "ending point"? start and finish pics are uploaded the same way FYI
so ken, when's this tren cycle coming? i thought you were just recently off cycle...
lol...

i'll take no part and just go ahead and give unsolicited advice that is sure to be ignored and label me as a hater:

Ken, Ippy, Hector, stay away from tren.

unless you wanna be the source of amusement for internet boards, which doesnt seem too far from the truth given past experiences.
wasnt that when you were talking about suicide in the pp boards?

advice is usually an opinion of what one should do, so they are not mutually exclusive. no rules broken, but when bad advice is given, more knowledgeable people will usually jump in and correct it.
folks, hows NPP on the schlung? i may want to educate myself more on this magic.
Nope seems to be somewhat rare. (or I don't know how to look lol)

Is it known to cause Deca dick?
You wanna use tren because you're looking forward to having mental sides? Now I've heard everything.
Lol ippy at it again.
Dem pics?
Wish my bf was as low as ippys
lol is this really surprising, or was everyone just kinda waiting until it happened, like me? :P

i missed ippy's post though im sure it was awesome, wish i'd been here to see it