Thank you guys for all the feedback And thank you too for being honest. No worries regarding the PN line, the quality has and always will be # 1 I am actually here and on all the forums as a rep so that Mike can focus on the PN line completely and though he will be on the forums here and there, I will be here daily to answer questions, link up new items, and any customer service issues, so please feel free to PM me I will respond daily.

Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
I don't doubt their quality, and love their competitive pricing, but when they drop well thought products like "All-In" I can't see why they would bring methyls to the table, let alone double stacked ones.

Besides complete favor for AAS seems to be on the rise these days, while designers are on their way out. The returns don't match the sides, and legislation is cracking down.
Glad to see another loyal customer They do have good quality, no worries it won't change!

ALL IN is still there!! Maybe it was out of stock the day you visited?? Also the Joint Rebuild..its still there as well, just out of stock..will be back within 2 weeks Heres a link to the ALL IN for you
ALL-IN | Increased Strength & Stamina | RxWhey.com

As for the PH and designers being out..I would respectfully disagree. My company is a Retailer for IML..and if you only knew how much they sell each month you wouldn't believe me. A friend of mine who has a private supplement company and buys from LGI/IML/BL and other distributors resells 15K per month in PH's alone on a National Distributor Chain. They are widely underestimated Mike is smart IMO to get into the game. He can make a Better product at a lower price, grow his company and reputation a little more and have another product that profits, even if only a little!
Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
I agree 100% with this. Maybe they are just trying to make a little more cash, but as Grape just said, I hope they're careful about this next approach.
Yes PN is aware of the legislation etc...Not being a gigantic company he has a much smaller stock and purchase order then say an IML or major PH company, so while he can't get bulk product for as cheap, he still sells it for cheaper and therefore gives up profit margin. Also with less stock comes less risk. With that being said, he will have COA's (certificates of authencity) on all his products and make sure they are all within legal guidelines.
Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
PN is one of my favorite sup companies, but more for quality than innovation.

Maybe you guys will come up with some awesome stuff, I'll wait and see, but I definitely hope you don't drop the quality of ingredients in your other products
Thank you I will pass on your compliment to Mike. They have several other items as well that I don't know if you guys know about..
GPLC being one of them
GPLC Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine Powder (100 Grams) - Prescription Nutrition

There are a few other's in the works including a few protein blends, I believe a RICE protein as well as a few other options coming out very soon..I will be sure to post up

Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
I think there was a typo... "epistane will convert to turinabol..."
You are right. I actually should choose my wording better, my apologies. In theory and according to the literature the original Epistane Compound was said to convert to Turanabol. Also the new Trendione PH in theory is said to convert to Trenbolone. Now while bloodworks exists with these compounds to show positive tests for the named substances, and experienced users are reporting these compounds to acheive a similar gain...I don't know if there is truly any medical way to "prove" this statement.

So please let me correct it and say that the Epistane ProHormone appears to work very similar in nature and appears to have very similar attributes to the AAS Turnabol. Also the TrenDione Hormone appears to work very similar in nature and appears to have very similar attributes to the AAS Trenbolone.

Thank you, I do want my communication to be as true to fact as possible
Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
very interesting
is there any insight to how the decision came to be to go this route?
thanks
Well ProGear has been out for a few months now..and it is doing very well. Also I know that Prescription Nutrition is ready to grow. I think this is the biggest reason. Mike has a very good company with very good rapport and he is just not satisfied remaining in one position. I personally love this approach. It is scary to grow and to branch out. Some people will love it, some won't. But the bottom line is PN has to adapt to grow. They will still provide all the quality products they always have and more. They will continue to release new products and venture into different areas of the Sport and give Athletes like you guys more options

I also Beta Tested DMZ and Trenabol personally for IML. As an unbiased athlete I gave them very good feedback and I stand by their results. And for OTC products they truly do work well for the majority of people. I have used them with my clients with excellent success. I would imagine my beta tests and the following of these compounds in general had to do with PN going into this field
Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
iml sponsors jason genova
nuff said
And PJ Braun PJ is a friend of mine and he is a great guy and excellent athlete in the sport if you have not met him yet.