User Tag List

Threaded View

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    Pct (clomid + trs) has been over forever haha but I'm on shit to fix my gyno. It seems to be shrinking a bit these days.. Working on getting leaner but it was just my bday so I gained 10 lbs lol

Next cycle will be test ace @350 a week and mast prop at 525 a week maybe some test suspension sprinkled in preworkout

That's it for me I know the results will be huge haha, ill probably look a little freaky to my friends and family at the end honestly

Gonna run that around October for 10 ish weeks
    To me clomid, toco and endo amp, plus tamo, it was great..... however i dont think id be using tamo again....... i think i will start my cycle on october/november.... depending on bloodwork, and if i get everything by then.... i want a 16 weeker, if i gonna be suppressed and deal with recovery i want to make it worthy.
    i am surprised i did not get gyno, first week i felt like nips hurted if i touched them but after that week none, i think i wont get it (hopefully). i think i am recovering well too, michael scally approach really works, i bet that replacing tamo with torem would be even better, you shoudl try it! :P

just be carefull with gyno and tren, i will may use caber, however, ive heard its bad to the heart, i may stick with exemestane and hopefully my mast will prevent it.

I wish you luck with your gyno, i think you will beat it once you get leaner. your next cycle could be a gyno cure too if you add mast and ancilliaries to make it even better.
    Last edited by KenTheEagle; 05-14-2013 at 04:25 AM.