I'm sure by now most of you read my review on iforce Intimidate and Tropinol XP. The positives are huge. Increased strength, increased energy, enhanced muscular and motor skill stability, enhanced sleep and leaning.

But the major negative for me was a decrease in libido and erectile function after a couple of weeks in.

I attributed this in large part to what was likely an elevation in prolactin. DAA is known to cause this, and with Intimidate being n-methyl D-aspartic acid and more potent, I'm leaning toward prolactin as the culprit.

I've been reading logs of Black Lion Research Prolactrone and I have to say I'm impressed. It's 99% L-dopa at 166mg per cap and a green tea derivative to help utilize and preserve the L-dopa. I'm taking it in three divided doses per day.

The best part is that the product contains no B6 or P5P. While an OK product on its own, there is a drug interaction between L-dopa and B6 products. B6 products, from what my research is telling me, actually renders the L-dopa almost useless.

This is why I chose the Prolactrone over Inhibit-P by SNS.

Main thing I'm looking for is keeping my sexual interest and function at top notch while leaning out and enjoying the benefits of the Intimidate and Tropinol.

I won't be doing daily updates, but I will provide periodic feedback of what I experience. I started it all yesterday, so obviously nothing yet to report.