Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
I came to the forum to learn and get support, not to be the center of attention, and to cause madness
By "get support", I think you mean you want others to blindly agree with you, your methods, your ideas. But when people who know more than you (much much more) disagree with you, you get upset rather than "learn" which is the other reason you state for being here. The fact is, you are a highly unteachable person. If I had a group of guys with this huge of a knowledge base, I would soak up their opinions, ideas, and knowledge like a sponge, hanging on every word. Sadly, more times than not, you cast those golden nuggets of knowledge aside, believing yourself to know better. You try to give advise to someone based on no personal knowledge and then mock others for having gyno, using that to establish that you have greater knowledge than they do. Keep the advice giving to something you have personal knowledge of, please, rather than something you got out of a book. We've all read the books/articles/internet stuff.