Hey Swole Source,friendly heads up for everyone here. Again Mods, this is meant with best intention, so I hope I am not violating any forum rules..It certainly would NEVER be intentional.

I have inside information from the two companies that have the only remaining 1,3 dmaa products on the market. Word is they are getting "legal pressure" to eliminate these products...ASAP.

Blackstone Labs carries ANGEL DUST and it has 1,3 dmaa in it. This and Craze I would argue are the best preworkouts on the market. These trump the old Jack3d, 1-MR, C4, mr. hyde, nitraflex, etc...

Iron Mag Labs has a product called PYRO RX, it is a fat burner, energy pill and it contains 1,3 dmaa..this one has been kind of a hidden gem that many people never knew existed..but it is excellent. This product is already Discontinued, so you can only get it through a few retailers and once it's sold out..its gone forever

Anyways, I know SO- CAL NUTRITION has a certain amount of each...So please feel free to utilize him if you need these..and if he runs out, feel free to PM me as I have these also. Limited supply.

Pyro, maybe 50 or less are on the market..Angel Dust has 900 left as of today but word is they are selling at a rate of 50+ per day.

Last time this happened was with Superdrol. Very sad to see these products go...1,3 dmaa is awesome for anyone who has not ever used it.