Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
Thank you Haritec for the kind words Glad you like the scents and are having a nice experience so far. You were excellent as are all the SS guys to deal with, thank you !!!

Hey Sandman. Don't take this disrespectfully bc it is not intended to be. But a "body wash" with a pheromone doesn't make sense. The fact is the pheromone has to be on the skin to give off the scent. Mind you, you certainly do metabolize some of the ingredient and that is why people have "self affects" and can experience different behaviors after applying. It does absorb into the skin and into the bloodstream...but a bodywash, besides having that potential..would simply wash off.

In fact most raw pheromones are made into an oil base, so they last longer on the skin, and therefore work better. It is possible that a very good smelling bodywash can attract positive attention though..in studies, one of the most sought after smells that women mentioned was "soap"..that was shown to be an attractant and can stimulate women sexually. So I would not argue the opposite. I certainly would use the bodywash if you like the smell, and then apply the pheromones once your skin is nice and dry.

It certainly cannot hurt, but my answer would be that a "pheromone infused" bodywash would not transmit many Pheromones because the majority would be washed away. Same goes for my scents. If you wash the area, the chances of having any pheromone left to transmit is very minimal if at all.

Again thank you guys..I have seen alot of re-orders and I am so happy to share this little trade secret with you guys. I'm on a femme fatale kick myself this week. I'm actually thinking about selling a "sampler" pack which includes all the scents..that way you guys too can apply different scents depending on the day or mood you are in. At a reasonable price of course
I understand what your saying, just figured I'd ask because I wasn't sure. Dial makes it and it does smell good and lathers really well, I bought it originally with the thought that it couldn't really hurt.