I have always been up for experimentation and being a guinea pig when it comes to improving athletic performance, AAS, supplements and new theories on improving performance.

I am having a prototype of the "cooling glove" made for me.

The science though somewhat new, after speaking to doctors and physicians and some other friends in the medical community, although questionable, seems to have some possible validity to improving performance. I am not 100% certain it will have PHENOMENAL results, but I am willing to see if it has worthwhile results. Body temperature certainly does play a role on various aspects of the bodies performance overall.

Regardless of what ANYONE says or thinks about this, how dumb or improbable it might be..I think I am ready to put this to the test. Would you guys be interested in me doing a 4-6 week test on this cooling glove method once mine arrives and logging it here?? Would anyone be opposed to this, or appreciate that I do this here?

I am thinking in the next 30 days it should be here.

Please read this article to give you a little more brief insight. Thoughts and Comments are welcome...
Stanford researchers' cooling glove 'better than steroids'