User Tag List

Threaded View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 PolimarT's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    He said 75 EOD. And you aren't super experienced with tren are you? You can't expect him to listen to your advice when you literally just called him full retard. So in reality, you're the troll

Anyway, back to my advice, but you can take it with a grain of salt I suppose, polimart,

I don't really see why not to run it 10 weeks. But 8 weeks is prudent after all.

50 mg ED is fine, but I like to taper up doses of all my AAS slowly, it prevents shocking the system and catching illnesses due to a haywire immune system. All my friends who start new compounds full dose the first day have caught colds or felt like shit.

Definitely don't see why you would take your cycle out to week 20 though. Keep it a bit shorter. Run the mast with the tren for some of the time.
    Thank you so much, this ease my mind, and in fact now that you mention I was also thinking about tapering tren for the last 2 weeks, but instead of lowering the dose ED I would like to finish the tren using it EOD for the last 2 weeks (it would also be a good test to see how well it works EOD compared to ED) by that time mast would have kicked in too. and about the length, I was also thinking that is way too long and that was a concern, the main fact of doing a long cycle was to separate tren and mast, but I actaully followed your advice and got more vials to run mast longer, so I think I will cut the cycle to 16-17 weeks max and see how well the tren works with the mast. I will do a very detailed log, it would be good to share experiences, I hope that tren treats me well too!

Again, thank you very much, Weekend, It feels good to receive advices from you, since you know a lot and it is reflected on your physique (everyone knows that and we all seen your pics) so, it really makes me comfortable to have your support here, unlike the haters that they need to still to learn a lot (as I do) and it is also reflected on their physique.

Cobalt, is funny how you did not read properly, I never said 75 ED, if you ran it that way thats fine, also it is even more funny that you said that "ive been planning this cycle for years" as far as I know my previous cycle was a year ago, and I did not start planning this one after I finished, you only see what you want to see dont you? if my posts are so annoying to you, then why bother to post?
    Last edited by PolimarT; 01-25-2014 at 12:49 PM.
    Tren is like the sweet honey that i would pour into my hotcakes :-) ... Hey! it is golden too :-) <3