First off let me apologize if this has been covered before. I did find a few threads about this but them seemed very old.

So I'm a long time Primordial Performance fan and I've had a nice supply for awhile. But its dwindling down and I'm looking for something to replace it with. Something gentle on the system (non methyl) and effective. From what I can tell, the only two similar supplment companies are IronManLabs and Forerunner Labs. Possibly AMS but I haven't read too many good things about them. Of course there's AndroFactory but I have no desire to give them my business.

Mainly looking for an AndroHard and AndroMass replacment. Between the IML Epi-Andro RX and FRL 5-Alpha Test, which do people recommend more? I hear that Forerunner is coming out with some new products very soon, maybe I should just wait for them? I found 5-alpha and Alpha Mass on sale for 50% off, maybe I should grab a bunch of them? How do the 1-DHEA and 4-DHEA products of both companies compare?

Hopefully someone has some advice. Maybe there are some other brands that I haven't heard of. I wish PP would just come back