thanks bbg.....that guys a joke. and to the mass dude. actually no. i blame messing with my hormones as my problem. i never blamed it on the AI, just had suspicions the AI was under dosed.

got part of my bloods....but sadly the ones i want most, total/ free test/ cortisol/ dht i won't be able to get til this weekend

what we have so far though

ACTH- 15 Range 6-50
TSH- 1.54 0.40-4.50
T4-1.3 0.8-1.8
Estradiol- <15 ......which means that the olympus labs almost completely took away my estrogen...guess it's legit...kinda amazing i feel this good
FSH- <0.7 1.6-8.0 .....this has been notoriously low in the past..but never quite this low
LH-1.6 1.5-9.3 .....again. this has been low in the past and then in the past when i had it retested it said 4.9...so i think bloods were taken while there was no pulse this time
Prolactin- 3.9 2.0-18
SHGB- 25 10-50

so really nothing alarming cept for the fsh...course fertility will never be a concern of mine, but i understand that it being low can be sign of other issues. i wanna see my total test # so bad i can't even fukin explain n words how anxious i am to get it as that should tell quite the tale, and give me a more complete view of m puzzle....but at least i only have to wait a day or two haha