Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
Bro' you done a lot of reading, but at wrong places I'm afraid.

Pituary uses T3 as "guide" as little as 25 mg of T3 will have some suipression of TSH which will lead to reduction of T4 levels- as a matter of fact t4 drops as a rock as soon as pituary senses bit more of fT3.
I've seen numbers of bloodworks, so trust me on this.
bro. Doses are in MCG not MG. and does not matter the amount of suppression your T4/T3 gets if i stopped T3 in a max of 2 weeks my levels will be back to normal.
and yes i do a SHITLOAD of studying and most of my posts that have facts in them are posted from actual studies and not just something i read somewhere.
i prefer to read through actual research papers and studies to get my information. so i very HIGHLY doubt i have been reading this stuff in the wrong places.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
[QU OTE=ECTD;37871]well 250mg/week from my research is about 3-3.5X the amount the body can produce naturally in optimal situations.
only reason i was going to wait to up the dose was cause i was going to finish the mentdione first before upping my test.
i figured up the test to 500 after mentdione then run 4 weeks of SD or Dimethabold in a month after starting 500mg.

*my research shows optimal testosterone production of healthy males range from 50-70mg a week.*
Remember that test enanthate is ~30% ester weight and the main reason I say to increase now is so that the levels are stable by the time the ment clears instead of having to wait another 2-3 weeks for the ester to be cleaved.[/QUOTE]

Fuck!!! totally didn't even account for the ester weight! thanks dude i can't believe i spaced that!
i will up my dose to 500mg should be able to pin tonight. which will make monday/thursday my pin days for Test.