Ok I definitely have the green light that I will have 5 of these by weeks end.

He's having some issues getting labels etc..

And the tops have a special opening system he is perfecting..it is essentially just unique in that it has a screw top but it has a string you have to pull which opens a wax seal and you pull it..hard to explain...but its just a unique design...something that makes it stand out.

Got one more review..guys are begging for these...

I am adding another line to the store..there is a very local company that deals with the clubs in the State, dance clubs and strip clubs and they make hangover cures,etc... Very well spoken for.

If you can cure a strippers hangover..you have me sold

Anyways, BBG, and BD can you PM me ship info asap?? Also CDS where are you man?? I need you the most on this one LOL.. Nate, you interested?? if not I need one more person I know I can trust to leave 100% HONEST feedback..someone experienced in this scene..that has used Ph3ded and Potion9

So again, super generic format..might not even have a label on these..but ingredients will be posted or sent with it. All are made in sterile conditions and u will see %'s...etc..

Caffeine, Niacin, noopept, phenylpricetam, (special version of kanna) I don't know the differences yet?? Aminos, vitamins, and some proprietary blend of course including amp citrate, etc.. I will try one first out of the batch before I send any..but I trust the manafacturer 100%. Not his first rodeo. Im expecting to have a hit on my hands.

Only ones will carry it is me..and if So-Cal is down to take care of the west coast..thats it Rob is as good as it gets too.

Also if the reviews goes well..The next free giveaway will be a pair of these bad boys!