Hey guys, I'm not sure if this has been addressed yet or not but this thread is for people to put what they're fave protein is and what has given y'all good results. With the amino spiking fiasco and all that it's hard to fińd a company to trust. And I don't want hard working people wasting their money and time with a lesser quality protein that has a lot of marketing and hype behind it.
With that being said: I've been through dozens of brands of protein.. And In retrospect I feel like I was cheated in the past, not knowing any better and just goin for what people told me was good rather than researching..

I am currently takin PN problend and I must say its one of the best tasting and highest quality proteins I've ever takin, I've had the cinnabun, bbmuffin, and cookies and cream. All of these are phenomenal bbmuffin is my fav.. Taste like u mixed up actual muffin mix and drink it.. It mixes up smooth and doesn't bloat or nuthin
I can't say enough good about mike and his company! I know gym n tonic are reps for them and charge a tad more but their customer service and selction makes it worth it and they've got my business thanks WES and the GnT team
Bsn also yielded me good results.. True mass and Syntha 6. They also taste good (not as good tho ^^) TASTE is a big thing when I choose a protein, I refuse to drink garbage n be miserable. I like to enjoy my protein, its a treat after a hard workout!

Mts machine whey: seems to be good quality, I've only tried it a few times. The taste wasn't what I thought it would be, it wasn't bad but wasn't great either. I tried the vanilla, pb fluff, and the choc. The pb fluff was the one I didn't care for. All fluff not much pb..

These are some of my opinions, would love to hear others thoughts and experiences!