User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Developing gyno months after PCT?

I ran a pretty conservative cycle of triumphalis and 11-oxo that ended in June and my pct was torem, AI, and TCF-1. Everything felt fine even the first couple months after pct ended I felt like I was back to normal completely.

But for the last 3 weeks or so Ive noticed some constant sensitivity under my left nipple that hurts to the touch but at first I dismissed it, well now Im feeling a little pebble sized mass starting to form that is even a bit visible when its cold. Ive read what protocols are for if it starts to develop during cycle but what about months later?

I cant really think of what would cause it. My only guess is Ive switched back to drinking lots of battled water (I know some think thats bro science) and also for the last 2 months Ive been having serious issues with sleep, some days I dont get any at all or only a few hours and other days my body just eventually shuts it down and I sleep 12 hours. Melatonin and Diphenhydramine seem to help very little.

Also there used to be a list of places to get cheap blood tests done out of pocket, could anyone recommend me one? I cant remember the name of the site I used last time and Im gonna go get everything checked out again to see exactly where im at.
    Last edited by hardestgainer; 10-23-2014 at 07:07 PM.