Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
I did realise which unit you used, after all we live in same part of the world and in most part of Europe they use different units than USA tough there are plenty of places where they use USA equipement so they use USA measurement.

Your estrogen was high but your SHBG was very high and if it was not your esteogen would be even higher.

You can try as little as 2X 6.25 of aromasin.
Oh right, i thought it was very low given the following from ON's report: The men with balanced estrogen levels had the fewest deaths their estrogen levels were between 21.80 and 30.11 pg/mL or (80.02 and 110.53 pmol/L).

Mine was 36 pmol/L, or more probably around 60pmol/L at the time of taking AI.

So with lower SHBG your referring to a higher percentage of free E right?

I just have 2 weeks to go before my next bloods so i should probably push through to get an accurate picture of what 2 x 12.5mg a week does to me. My plan is then to drop to your suggested 2 x 6.25mg for the month after, unless of course bloods show i've nailed it.
I have 3 blood tests booked for the next 3 months at monthly intervals, all for shgb, E, T and free Androgen index.

Can i ask you your opinion on a back up plan that's sloshing around in my head? I am thinking that should i struggle to raise E to normal levels without dropping T too much - something that has been the problem recently - then it might make sense to try a weekly or even bi weekly dose of 12.5mg clomid, while dropping the dose of AI a little more. This would logically raise E while still generating more T, without causing any toxic insult or raising E to high due to very low dose.
It has already been shown that i produce high amounts of T even with fairly low dose AI, so a tiny dose of Clomid might well combine well to give me the balance i'm after. Whilst i don't particularly want to use clomid, i want very low E (in order to maintain T) a whole lot less.
I hope to never need to try it, but having a back up plan makes me feel a whole lot better about things.

So you're UK based then? Which part, or town?