Quote Originally Posted by silverstrand View Post
Thanks for all the comments! I appreciate the info! I'll look into Tren but from what I remember, Tren has two pathways to suppresion of test - I can't exactly remember what they are at this time but I'll double check. This might be a possible solution

I dont care about my hair any longer as a matter of fact I welcome being bald. lol I started losing it at age 19 so my body is designed for high DHT. At that age and up until I took Fin at 23 (8 months, 2 mgs/day) - I would get pimples on my head. I had rock hard morning word every morning and it wouldn't subside until I pissed. Also, I was quick to anger but at the same time I was extremely enthusiastic about life. I'm looking for pimples on head as a sign my dht is back online. I've gotten a couple small ones lately. My dad had pimples on his head until age 50, I'm 32 now. As you can see, I've been in this condition for years and only within the last couple years, I've tried to do something about it.

You are right WesleyInman about the delivery method being different and I'm hoping to capitalize on that. For instance AV3 and AV2 are supposedly getting uptaked through the lymphatic system bypassing the liver - not sure about AV1. Alpha Hard looks to be through the GI track and passed through the liver. Andro 300 is topical so straight to the blood but needs conversion and Andractim is the direct stuff. All point to the same goal of increasing DHT but I've noticed on each of these the best benifits are within the first few days. I haven't tried Andro 300 yet but I will buy some here shortly. Has anyone tried this stuff? I'll look into getting some Epi as well.

My dumbass took Fenugreek from Primdordial Performance (great company, not dogging them at all, it was my fault) which is a 5ar suppressor and rice protein which is also a 5ar supppressor. I've wasted about a year plus and several cycles worth of AV3 because of these mistakes. I cannot afford to make these types of mistakes - financially, physically, emotionally.

On a positive note, my musculature has responsed very well to these cycles.
Just want to point out that hair loss is because of the genetic disposition of certain hair follicles to react to DHT or not + 100 issues. You get guys with high DHT levels that have brilliant heads of head till the day they die. It has very little to do with DHT levels in isolation, however clearly if you ramp up DHT with exogenous pharma then already sensitive follicles will run for cover. I know you don't care about hair anymore (neither do i) but it is wrong to summise you naturally have high DHT just because of genetic hair loss and pimples and therefore you must get back to high DHT. The overwhelming odds are that you had fairly standard levels of DHT/Test/E etc. for your age, but you had/have hair and skin that is sensitive to androgens, as was your whole body given your MW etc.
I personally remember hitting my erect penis in frustration every morning trying to get it to go down so i could take a piss! You don't appreciate what you have till it's gone etc.