Quote Originally Posted by KGPL View Post
Had a rough lift today. Feeling burned out.

I'm going to take the plunge and run a low dose of exem, high dose ralox, clen, and a moderate dose of t3. My goal will be to lose weight at a slow pace, I know it's risky with the t3, but I'm willing to take the risk. I've always had slightly fatty tissue causing me to have puffy nips/gyno. I'm really hoping a month or two of this can clear this stubborn area out a bit.

50mcg T3 a day for the last two weeks. Noticing some leaning out in the hamstring area, lots of striations. My guess is that my body is just cutting up in this spot and will show progress in other areas soon.

My next four weeks will consist of 60mcg t3, 100+mcg clen, 250mcg Frag 176-191 before fasted cardio and at night, 75mcg IGF LR3 PWO, 8mcg Yohimbine HCL pre fasted training, caffeine tabs when I'm feeling beat, and hemavo2 pre workout. I dropped creatine. I may hop on PN's All in one at some point.

Goals are to cut 8lbs while maintaining fullness. I had abs coming back in, but lost them, likely due to some bloating from the yohimbine or less fullness from the t3.

I'm looking for some advice on new ab exercises. Cable crunches and leg raises only go so far.