Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
You can't drink. You don't need it to have fun either. If you absolutely must use some kinda substance try kratom, phenibut and although I've never tried it and therefore can't recommend it myself I've heard grapeape speak highly of kavakava. Honestly though man you need to eat, sleep and breath this particular "cure" for it to work. Big secret is, it's not a cure at all really, it's giving your body the absolute perfect environment to heal itself... Drinking will set you back and it's not worth it.. And altering your consciousness at all when you're really trying to pay attention to really subtle clues at all just makes it so much harder than it needs to be.
Alright... I get what you guys are saying.

Sorry for my preposed disloyalty to the protocol here. I've just been trying to get out more and live more like a normal person instead of what I did basically all last year. You guys are right though; I shouldn't be drinking. I know my friend says he'll be cool with it, but he's always the kind of person who loves to drink so it's just gonna be awkward.

Still though, in order for my friends to finally have the full version of their friend back, I need to do this.

Thanks everyone. I'll keep everyone updated.