Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
Sounds solid. Ordering the R Andro as we speak.
Hey maxout, I'm happy to see that you're improving! I can tell you that herbs are awesome to recover, tribulus made me feel 75% cured once, I enjoyed the time chasing all the girls I could and I had some great adventures lol. Follow the advices cd told you, don't drink, don't smoke and don't do drugs. I did the 3, did progesterone cream and Panax ginseng (it blocks 5ar and its anti-andrenergic) and crashed. Then I decided to follow cdnuts advice, I did juice feasting, herbs, good diet, took multivitamins, zinc, magnesium, b6, and got really good results again, I'm waking up with morning wood some days, I have energy, some libido, I still have way to go to get recovered but I'm finally relieved that I know that I'm on the right track. When you recover you will feel the best man in the world, I say this because when I was 75% I was very proud of myself and feeling I was the king.

Cd, are you still taking vitamins and minerals? I think I should go back on them and also drink green smoothies so my supplements may work again or maybe I should take a break and restart in the future. The best thing is that after each new better baseline the results don't drop, it's amazing.