User Tag List

Threaded View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by holyhead View Post
    Something seriously wrong with folks attacking members here..I didn't say anything other than here's the interview..if you think aa world renowned Dr trying to help and actually trying to get this recognized by medical community is bad thing..you are an idiot and I question if you actually even have pfs.....won't be back here...good day.
    Let me step back and re-address this post.

Most of the people that end up here searching for answers to their propecia problems are usually coming from Propecia help or other related sites. That is how the majority of the users of this site got here as well. If you've just stumbled onto this site by your own accord and know nothing of those sites mentioned, then I apologize for my direct and aggressive nature. You have to understand, that coming from those sites, many of those guys are not interested in learning how to correct their problem, rather they are only looking for the magic bullet to make everything right again. The magic bullet does not exist, nor will it ever exist in regards to this issue. It's too multifaceted and involves too many bodily systems to be "cured" by taking a pill.

Those sites are also a breeding ground for negativity, self pity and hopelessness. The exact things you need to avoid if you want your life back. We are just so used to being inundated with a conveyor belt of whiny, helpless, close minded people from the other sites that when it comes to new guys providing links and saying self sabotaging things, they kind of get jumped on.....quickly. That kind of talk gets nipped in the bud really quick around here, as you can see. If that is what you're interesting in talking about, there are plenty of other places to do it.....just not here.

Here we focus on solutions to our problems and we take action. We don't dwell on theories of why this happened and how long it's going to take to find a cure, etc. because there is no need to. We have the cure. it's just not wrapped up in a nice shiny package that you can buy at your local pharmacy.

If you're truly interested in getting your life back, then you're at the right place. So please let me again apologize if it seemed like we all jumped down your throat, because that's not a good look, and certainly not what we're about here.

Take the time to go through some posts and get as much info as you can. If you have questions, please feel free to ask. There are plenty of top notch guys here who are in the process of becoming better then they were before they got hit with PFS. They know their shit, and they are here to help.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 12-22-2016 at 04:36 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"