Ok, I bought my juicer today and look set to start on Saturday or Sunday. My housemate is doing it to for moral support and probably so he can put it on social media.
I also went to the health food shop and bought Magnesium to help with the sleep and found Rhodiola to add to my rotation, I'm going to Dublin tomorrow to see the Doctor on Friday (I've already made the appointment and it would be good to hear from someone who acknowledges PFS face to face even if I don't end up following his instructions.) so will be looking to pick up some more herbs. Couple of quick questions:

1. Can someone look over my selection of herbs and just tell me if they're lacking in any way or are the a good start: Tribulus, Horny Goat Weed, Iodine, Cordyceps, Rhodiola, Macuna, Citanche and Pine Pollen which I will take daily.
2. Has anyone any experience with CBD oil, it seems to lower Cortisol and have healing properties when vaped. My friend takes it and loves it. Is this recommended or should I just stick to the protocol?
3. Also is seven days enough for the fast?

Thanks in advance for any advice!