Hey everybody, right now I am about 72 hours just juicing, and though I had some up and downs ( yesterday sucked), generally I am felling really good right now... I think the hardest part so far is making the juices and filtering em, etc.

Anyway, I was wondering about the supplements... in CDs website he recommends says to juice and nothing else, however I saw a post where he suggested someone taking chlolera and spiruline as "something you can and should take" during the cleanse... so I am wondering also about the magnesiu, what is your take on it?

Just to finish, throught this couple of days I have notice something: a small red skin rash in my face. Why is this important? well you see the first time in my life that this same rash appeared was about a month before my crash, never before... since then it has come and dissapeared randomly at times and right now itīs more red than ever... From what I have read, it flaring up at this point can be sign of detox. I understand that by no means the cleansing stage is the cure but boy, I can already feel how important it is! Hopefully the hard work and effort will pay off

Take care and keep your spirit strong!