Thread: Blue Vervain

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Damn...I completely forgot to update this. Thanks Maxout.

It's not like Kratom for me. It almost has the feel of a benzo (valium, xanax, etc.)

It's like the Albizia, but not really as sleepy as the Albizia makes you. Despite that stuff tasting pretty rough, it does a fantastic job at putting me under. And for the price, you can't beat it. The vervain is better for active relaxation, if that makes any sense.

After all of these herb experiences, it really makes me understand that there are so many natural, plant based remedies that rival harsh pharmaceuticals. I think I'm going to start researching and studying ALL herbal remedies. I'm continually impressed with what these substances can do without most of the devastating side effects of man made chemicals. It's no wonder really why the pharmaceutical companies want to clamp down on this stuff.
    Do you know of any good school/courses that teach about learning about Chinese herbs?

Elwin at lionheartherbs seems to know his stuff I'm hoping he could help tutor me as was once completely wiped out himself until he started using herbs and understanding the tao system which revolves around longevity, balancing the jing shen and chi and living in accordance to the cycles of nature.
    Last edited by Alchemy; 01-13-2018 at 05:28 PM.