User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Damn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pine Pollen & Other T Boosters

Apologize for the new thread..I spent hours looking at existing threads and of course didn't see the one on pine pollen powder until after I posted. I think my questions are still unanswered though and would really appreciate any input.
    _________

Hey guys, new to the forum. Jumping on board with "the" protocol and have a few questions on T boosters. Re: pine pollen, if it contains actual testosterone, any idea why it wouldn't inhibit our own production of T over time like TRT? I've already had to deal with having my LH in the shitter before. Also re: pine pollen, I read that epitestosterone is a 5ar inhibitor (only "source" I can find on that is Wikipedia though) which would be a tad concerning to say the least. Any insights on this? It seems to be a miracle supplement per many on this site, Anabolic Men, etc., so don't want to skip it, but want to do my due diligence before jumping into taking something (sounds quite ironic, no? ) Last, as it seems that gut issues are a major contributor to our respective conditions, has anyone found any specific T boosters or other recommended supplements/dosages to be irritating to their healing guts?
    Last edited by Damn; 03-22-2018 at 11:23 AM.