User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Giving It All For A Full Recovery

Rinse & repeat. 2 month herbs 6 weeks Andro. Again and again..You got it dude.

& if the next cycle doesn’t push you over the edge, guess what, do another one.

You have to remember that all cycles do besides flood your body with DHT for the most part is just speed up healing time. Same reason why an athlete would use steroids or hgh
    to come back from an injury as quick as possible, we are using it to come back from PFS. The rate your body is building proteins and all that is through the roof in a cycle. what your body goes through in 3-4 months naturally recovering with herbs is probably all condensed in a 6 week cycle. Those are not accurate measurements but you get my point.

^i may not be right cause I haven’t tired it, anyone can correct me.

There has to be a biological explanation as to why guys who have a blend of symptoms get rid of the mental & physical stuff first but the libido lags. If libido is in the brain, & mental stuff goes away, then why is libido (that’s in the brain ) still an issue. It’s puzzling to say the least. Why sexual stuff is always the slowest. Maybe some of the smart guys can chime in on this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by RickTheRuler; 11-17-2018 at 08:00 AM.