Quote Originally Posted by The whit wagon View Post
Hey man

Cheers for the advice, how long have you been doing this and what percentage recovered do you think you are?
Also whats your opinion on propecia help? I think that place is a fucking mess.
Propecia help......sigh.

If you want to dwell on how rightly fucked you are, hang out there, with that lot. Focus on the bad all the time and never the good, complain that 12 or so hours of the day is dark, as opposed to brightly lit half, you get the point.

That site does a GREAT job of scaring the living shit out of anyone who spends time there.

I get what you're feeling, but you're in it now regardless, so you have a choice to make. Either face, fix it and kick ass, or meekly survive by the doctors prescription pad which will do NOTHING but dig you deeper. Those are your choices.

You're relatively young and even though you've been abusing the shit out of yourself, you've still managed to creep up a bit, symptom wise. I can tell you that if you keep on the road you're on, getting your dick back is gonna be a pain in the ass. You gotta go all in, or really, don't even bother going luke warm. IT NEVER works. I have yet to have somebody tell me that they've recovered by doing half this, half that, etc.

You have to CHOOSE.