Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
There is nothing that says you have to take the pine pollen daily. That's on an as needed basis only. For alot guys, like myself, needed it. You on the other hand, do not. That's a good thing! It just means you're one step closer and one less thing you have to take a couple times a day. That and the fact that your good times are getting better and lasting longer. These are all good signs. Not only that, but I always noticed that towards the end, my body almost felt like it was trying to hold on to the fucked up baseline I was at so I would start the day feeling great, then feel like shit towards the afternoon, and then feel great again by night. The fluctuations towards me approaching a super high baseline was rough, alot of turbulence. But I held on, and broke through, and then it was smooth sailing.

It's okay to leave out some herbs as you progress, especially if you feel you don't need certain ones. But whatever you do, DON'T STOP. Sometimes you have to break through that wall like the Coolaid man....

And I probably just really aged myself with that comment....
I just tried for 15 minutes to insert a gif of the Kool Aid man going "oh yeahhhh" but have no idea how to embed gifs. Now I'M the one showing his age haha

And you're absolutely right! I've been feeling pretty amazing again recently. Think I'm at the point in my progress where I shouldn't over do it. The gains are coming and they're staying for longer and longer.