Thread: TRT

Threaded View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MPW View Post
    I don’t think there’s success disses your protocol whatsoever. One big encouragement to me is a guy who has recovered for two years now. Who am I to say it’s not a true recovery. The recovery stories here are really encouraging. And there are a lot of them! I just know that TRT for life may not be for me. In fact, I found it interesting that you use a hormone stack. That probably substitutes for TRT in many ways. And I’m wondering if it might be safer. TRT by itself is probably ineffective to treat PFS without addressing neuro and gut which you do here. They’ve eaten incredibly clean. Which is an area I need to work on. I probably haven’t addressed my gut health issues. Certainly, nothing I’m doing is helping my neurological sides much. They tend to think that TRT is the foundation from which all healing from PFS flows. I’m not really interested in getting tribal. I think you’re offering something that’s really substantially helping guys. In fact one of the TRT guys linked to your recovery story page to encourage other guys. That’s how I found you. I just know how draining PFS is. I’m trying to make the best decision for myself and my family. I’m curious to hear your take. Thank you for your reply!
    I don't think their success disses my protocol either.

And no, hormone stacks are not even close do doing what TRT does. Completely different animal.

Nothing to think about. it IS substantially CURING guys of their PFS. Has been for over a decade.

Well I certainly appreciate the share.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 01-18-2022 at 10:39 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"