Hey fellas, Sorry I know there have been a thousand posts about sore testicles, but I have a specific question. Does anyone feel the pain up through the groin/inguinal canal and into the lower belly? I had been in a decent downswing. Waking up every hour or so all night for a couple weeks and starting to have a number of the old symptoms. My testicles were kind of soft and hanging low, like they usually do during.a major downswing, but they were not hurting. I then had an accident last week and was jammed pretty hard in the right groin. The next day my right testicle started to hurt and I continue to get occasional pain in the right testicle, the inguinal area where I was hit and up into the lower abdomen. Been bothering me since last Thursday. Would normally assume it is just the usual downswing, but wondering if I damaged something in the accident. Waste of time going to the doctor for a downswing, but wondering if it is an injury. Anyone else experience the pain up through the groin and into the belly? Thanks much for any response.