Hey everyone!

I'm in a bizarre situation where living in my room in the basement floor is making me weak and I can't find what's causing it.

For some reason, anytime I sleep outside of my place or outside of a basement, I feel great. When I sleep or spend a considerable amount of time at my friend's place or somewhere else not in my room, I feel way better. Last month I got to travel back and forth to family's house and my basement.

When I was living in the basement of my family's house I was getting weak. When I am living in my room, in my basement, I also get weak. This seems to be a common observation between the two.

What do I mean by being weak? No morning wood, smaller penis, shranked balls, less positive mood, more muscle wasting, worse stool (It is still pretty good since I follow Paleo diet tho)

I was considering that I'm just going through a downswing. However, whenever I go and sleep outside of my place or spend a few days out of my place, I start feeling great and I get boners again.

I saw stories of guys like Aleksei were their mattress was moldy so a lot of things had to be replaced. I've cleaned my room, fully, cleaned the bathroom, I was not able to find any signs of mold. I replace my shower curtains with new ones. Recently I took out the mattress out of my room to see if that is causing the issue. 2 days later I'm feeling the same symptoms and no morning wood is back.

All this time, my room had open windows for the air to circulate 24/7 non-stop. I even bought an air filter a few days ago and it's still not resolving the issue.

Scrambling to find what could be the cause here. Has anyone been in this situation? Guys, I would really appreciate the help