Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tyranny in America? Somewhat funny vid

Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    I am going to say my peace and then back out of this thread for all purposes but moderation:

1. A top 10 cause of death in a country, especially one US sized, is a big fucking deal. Whether than is #1 on the list or #2 on the list. Should the government legalize heroin since it accounts for such a small rate of death when looking at the country as a whole? Fuck that isn't even a proper example, because the drug effects the user, in this case, normal citizens lose their life to someone practicing their bullshit fucking "right" to bear a weapon designed to kill people.

2. Fuck your rights. I am not talking directly to users here, but how many fucking gun slinging second amendment singing, republican party fanatics are the same people begging for the rights of a person to own a fucking tool of death, but are the same people who are appauled that a man and another man who are in love could become married, or that a woman can choose what to do with her own fucking body when pregnant. Fuck I hate conservatives in this country.

3. Guns kill. There is no other purpose for them, they fucking kill. If they don't kill, they are not functioning. Owning a hand gun to protect yourself, and owning a gun capable of wiping out a group of students in a room in a single clip, in mere minutes, are two completely different things.

4. This country needs to stop sucking the fore-father's dicks. Do you think these guys knew what an AR-15 was when they wrote the second amendment? The constitution, in literal sense, does not define the current age. Rather this country interprets the laws as they see fit through legislation (another great process of this country, eyeroll).

There I am done. Inb4 someone calls me anti-american, I really dont care. This is why I stay out of these discussions.
    The Top 10 Causes Of Death In The United States - Business Insider

1. You're wrong about it being a top ten cause.

2. Many moderates support truly equal rights.

3. Blame the shooter not the gun.

4. Freedom matters, antiquated document or not, it is what we use. Our current age is ripe for a complete overhaul and I bet, that if property owners were allowed to write a new document, it'd look pretty similiar.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdon1588 View Post
    The Top 10 Causes Of Death In The United States - Business Insider

1. You're wrong about it being a top ten cause.

2. Many moderates support truly equal rights.

3. Blame the shooter not the gun.

4. Freedom matters, antiquated document or not, it is what we use. Our current age is ripe for a complete overhaul and I bet, that if property owners were allowed to write a new document, it'd look pretty similiar.
    1. I'll correct it for him, violent deaths, so good point.

2. Most don't

3. It's much easier to make toast with a toaster, so I still think guns play a major role in gun violence

4. Antiquated matters. Rewrite the document. Many other civilized countries have done it and survived and believe me, there's nothing that special about this particular constitution. Integrate women and gay rights in there. Integrate children rights to access health and education in modern standards, not from the times of the empire. Much needs to be done and reviewed, but it's ok. The original document was written hundred of years ago by slave owners.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Tyranny in America? Somewhat funny vid

Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    I am going to say my peace and then back out of this thread for all purposes but moderation:

1. A top 10 cause of death in a country, especially one US sized, is a big fucking deal. Whether than is #1 on the list or #2 on the list. Should the government legalize heroin since it accounts for such a small rate of death when looking at the country as a whole? Fuck that isn't even a proper example, because the drug effects the user, in this case, normal citizens lose their life to someone practicing their bullshit fucking "right" to bear a weapon designed to kill people.

2. Fuck your rights. I am not talking directly to users here, but how many fucking gun slinging second amendment singing, republican party fanatics are the same people begging for the rights of a person to own a fucking tool of death, but are the same people who are appauled that a man and another man who are in love could become married, or that a woman can choose what to do with her own fucking body when pregnant. Fuck I hate conservatives in this country.

3. Guns kill. There is no other purpose for them, they fucking kill. If they don't kill, they are not functioning. Owning a hand gun to protect yourself, and owning a gun capable of wiping out a group of students in a room in a single clip, in mere minutes, are two completely different things.

4. This country needs to stop sucking the fore-father's dicks. Do you think these guys knew what an AR-15 was when they wrote the second amendment? The constitution, in literal sense, does not define the current age. Rather this country interprets the laws as they see fit through legislation (another great process of this country, eyeroll).

There I am done. Inb4 someone calls me anti-american, I really dont care. This is why I stay out of these discussions.
    At number 4..those were the arms of the time. Im sure the founders would of loved to have AR-15's

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    I keep hearing how "the constitution is under attack", "our rights are under attack". Seems a little subjective when one feels he is under attack or not.
    He wasn't following the law? Doesn't the constitution state that he could try to put together a militia to blow up the government if he felt it was tyrannic?

Another thing I don't get is that not one gun rights defender is jumping all over Arizona and other gun-nut states for illegal searches under the constitution.
    Makes me think that it has nothing to do with the constitution and the good of the people, but the selfish exercise of pouting when something THEY like is affected by change.
    No, the constitution does not give him that right. You might be thinking of the Declaration of Independence.

I don't believe that the Constitution says any thing about the rights of illegal immigrants.

By far my biggest issue is the Federal Government handing down edicts to the States. I'm less of a constitution humper than I am a states rights fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCLS View Post
    At number 4..those were the arms of the time. Im sure the founders would of loved to have AR-15's

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
    I'm sure that even those less than perfect example of human beings might be slightly moved by the US' own citizens going into schools and murdering children.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, the constitution does not give him that right. You might be thinking of the Declaration of Independence.

I don't believe that the Constitution says any thing about the rights of illegal immigrants.

By far my biggest issue is the Federal Government handing down edicts to the States. I'm less of a constitution humper than I am a states rights fan.
    4th amendment
    The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. I'll correct it for him, violent deaths, so good point.

2. Most don't

3. It's much easier to make toast with a toaster, so I still think guns play a major role in gun violence

4. Antiquated matters. Rewrite the document. Many other civilized countries have done it and survived and believe me, there's nothing that special about this particular constitution. Integrate women and gay rights in there. Integrate children rights to access health and education in modern standards, not from the times of the empire. Much needs to be done and reviewed, but it's ok. The original document was written hundred of years ago by slave owners.
    Calling the founding fathers slave owners is an ad hominem attack and does not discount the value of the original document. Incidentally, the constitution has been the model upon which other countries have built their governments and constitutions. Amendments are intended to keep the document alive.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How would you anti-gun guys handle things like deer over-population if it wasn't for hunters helping the problem? In a city near me - there is a concentration of 33 deer per square mile. This is the cause of the highest rate of car-deer accidents in Ohio, among other problems.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

4th amendment
    The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
    Again the constitution is for citizens not illegal aliens.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Calling the founding fathers slave owners is an ad hominem attack and does not discount the value of the original document. Incidentally, the constitution has been the model upon which other countries have built their governments and constitutions. Amendments are intended to keep the document alive.
    Other countries? Liberia?

I don't know of many other countries using the american constitution as a basis for theirs, but hey... I might be shown wrong, not sure. In my experience, most other nationals feel that the american constitution is somewhat incomplete and outdated compared to theirs. Granted, a lot of those countries have a hard time executing what is there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    How would you anti-gun guys handle things like deer over-population if it wasn't for hunters helping the problem? In a city near me - there is a concentration of 33 deer per square mile. This is the cause of the highest rate of car-deer accidents in Ohio, among other problems.
    blow them up with grenades and rain down fire on them with AR-15 and Uzi's i guess.

Again the constitution is for citizens not illegal aliens.
    do you know an illegal alien just by looking at him, or must you perform an illegal (under the constitution at least) search?