User Tag List

Page 15 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    knife would not have resulted in 26 deaths, not even 6, a madman wielding a knife can be taken down easily, especially in numbers, even if they are female school teachers
    Are you kidding me??? They were small children. All he would need to do was lock the door behind him, overpower the teacher, and the children would be completely defenseless. If you believe otherwise you are extremely naive.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdon1588 View Post
    I know this completely derails our whole gun talk, but DJ, what would you say the biggest problem in Canada is right now? I mean at a government or social level.
    tbh, 2weeks ago the biggest issue here in quebec was how fast could they remove the record snowfall off the streets
    nationally, eeesshhhh, usually its social/economic issues, how to gt better, improve, what is wrong and who/what party wants to fix it

i live in the 2nd largest city in the country, and on the 6 oclock news there might be a murder e3d, maybe eod, fires usually top the news with regards to citizens in danger, i mean a fire................and please dont think for one second that i myself, as a man with a family doesnt want to protect his home/family, however, i have never felt my safety threatened, and obviously never enough to feel the need to have a gun

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But which gun did what?

The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed - YouTube

Again, I watched this with a totally open mind and have a ton of questions that to date have no answers. This is very interesting and compelling, no matter what you believe. Take 30 minutes and watch it.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tyranny in America? Somewhat funny vid

Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    tbh, 2weeks ago the biggest issue here in quebec was how fast could they remove the record snowfall off the streets
    nationally, eeesshhhh, usually its social/economic issues, how to gt better, improve, what is wrong and who/what party wants to fix it

i live in the 2nd largest city in the country, and on the 6 oclock news there might be a murder e3d, maybe eod, fires usually top the news with regards to citizens in danger, i mean a fire................and please dont think for one second that i myself, as a man with a family doesnt want to protect his home/family, however, i have never felt my safety threatened, and obviously never enough to feel the need to have a gun
    I own several guns, but, they are all gifts from my father-in-law who is a retired police officer. I very rarely feel threatened myself to be honest, but I live in a safe neighborhood with only the occasional break in. I'm also militarily trained in the operation of every gun I own.

How easily could you get a gun there?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    The population needs to be controlled, not eliminated. I thoroughly enjoy seeing wildlife as it was intended to be, but deer can't be running around, in abundance, with the amount of traffic and the dense population of people in certain areas. It's not safe for the deer or us.
    You missed my point. You see deer running in front of a cars as an issue that must be addressed. In the year 2000 (only statistic I could find) 200 people in the US died in a deer-related car accident. Chicago will top that alone this year in gun homicides. Yet you want to address deer, and think that guns are fine. That was my WHAT THE FUCK.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdon1588 View Post
    I own several guns, but, they are all gifts from my father-in-law who is a retired police officer. I very rarely feel threatened myself to be honest, but I live in a safe neighborhood with only the occasional break in. I'm also militarily trained in the operation of every gun I own.

How easily could you get a gun there?
    i dont wanna be wrong and answer, i dont have and dont have a friend who has outside of a cop friend.....iv heard 30days wait process but i prob am way off

edit : a course on firearm safety is required and then the app is submitted , where there is a 28day wait, but more often 45

they altered it a bit in that if someone was gifted or handed down a firearm, so no possession/aquisition as above, they simply made the app

in both cases when your card expires and is not renewed the law will confiscate all weapons

i didnt dig deeper on laws with regards to calibres and rifles and so on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    You missed my point. You see deer running in front of a cars as an issue that must be addressed. In the year 2000 (only statistic I could find) 200 people in the US died in a deer-related car accident. Chicago will top that alone this year in gun homicides. Yet you want to address deer, and think that guns are fine. That was my WHAT THE FUCK.
    Doesn't Chicago have gun control laws?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy fuck guys, I clicked "What's new" and all I see is this thread.

Also Coolazice got his package from Jared
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    Are you kidding me??? They were small children. All he would need to do was lock the door behind him, overpower the teacher, and the children would be completely defenseless. If you believe otherwise you are extremely naive.
    iv been knifed,it does not stop you the way a gun does, adrenaline is an amazing thing, id assume that teacher's will to survive and protect was greater than the psychos to kill
    dont be sexist, i know my wife, if she was threatened shed do everything in her power.......also the locking the door shit doesnt fly, one fkn scream and that door is getting kicked in by other teachers, and im sure there are males on staff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even though everybody bagged on the NRA's suggestion that an armed officer be placed in school, I see that Obama has offered that as one of his solutions. These crazy's hardly ever go after hard targets so maybe a "Resource Officer" will help stop and minimize this sort of thing in the future.