User Tag List

Page 45 of 88 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ATD is very potent AI, 25 mg a day is overkill for majority.

Arimidex does not reduce SHBG as much as aromasin does.

Stinging nettle is temporary solution- at least thats what I was told.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    Agreed. Last thing Burly needs at the moment.
    LOL. True. It's a stop-gap while I wait for the anastrozole. Should be interesting to see the difference in effect between the two.

On a side note... my joints are feeling decent... all except for my left knee. It started bothering me 2 days ago. Gyno continues to improve dramatically (in my mind) since the addition of the AH3. The size may not have reduced yet, but the pain of inflammation is down dramatically. I'll see what I can do about the knee in the meantime. Plan is to start hyaluronic acid today (assuming I still have some left over), ice it nightly, and take some ibuprofen to get swelling down.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    ATD is very potent AI, 25 mg a day is overkill for majority.

Arimidex does not reduce SHBG as much as aromasin does.

Stinging nettle is temporary solution- at least thats what I was told.
    Good info on aromasin/arimidex. Stinging nettle does work, but yes, it's temporary.

When I've used ATD in the past, 25mg was the usual dose and 50mg was too high. I figured with all the apparent aromatization I'm getting, and the high amount of Erase I've had to take to get things under control, that 50mg is where I would start... if I start getting "crackly" I'll back it down right away.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    E-Pharm Joint Force

Just used this today on my knees. Instant relief. Haven't used it for quite a while and it always surprises me when it works almost immediately. Very good stuff.

I remember that Beatheart was impressed with this also.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not surprised you felt like that on atd. It's a substrate for the 5-alpha reductase enzyme so ties it up and leaves some people washed out and with a low sex drive thanks to destroying dht levels. Formestane does the same thing and both are best avoided from my experience.

6-bromo on the other hand doesn't seem to affect the 5ar enzyme. Although pat Arnold thinks it may convert to a suppressive steroid but even he isn't positive about that.

I found that ATD wasn't good for my libido, whereas 6-Bromo didn't cause any negative effects and also was a lot kinder on my joints.

I'm curious as to what Jelisej thinks about adding in some nettle root extract.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamy View Post
    I'm not surprised you felt like that on atd. It's a substrate for the 5-alpha reductase enzyme so ties it up and leaves some people washed out and with a low sex drive thanks to destroying dht levels. Formestane does the same thing and both are best avoided from my experience.

6-bromo on the other hand doesn't seem to affect the 5ar enzyme. Although pat Arnold thinks it may convert to a suppressive steroid but even he isn't positive about that.
    yep, and he was pushing his 6-oxo product around this time, if I remember correctly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Burly's TRT journey

Great info on the 5ar, Infamy. Learning new stuff all the time. To your knowledge does aromasin or arimidex have an effect on the 5ar?
    Last edited by burlyman30; 01-25-2013 at 11:24 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Great info on the 5ar, Infamy. Learning new stuff all the time. To your knowledge does aromasin or arimidex have an effect on the 5ar?
    Nope. Neither of them do and nor does letro (if you were interested).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Burly's TRT journey

Quote Originally Posted by Infamy View Post
    Nope. Neither of them do and nor does letro (if you were interested).
    Thanks. Good info. The ATD info was a surprise, but I knew about the formestane.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yep, and he was pushing his 6-oxo product around this time, if I remember correctly.
    Fuck that stuff. It was also horrible on my sex drive, my joints hurt and I became instantly enraged with even the smallest inconveniences.