0 Thread(s)

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Jack3d Blamed For Death

Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    The more you know. I think being in a mostly rural state might be different, so i stand corrected.
    I'm sure a lower population has a lower call volume, and therefore lesser chance of this happening. Wifey did have this happen to her on weekends though, in a town of about 10,000.

I am such survivor, my parents are too so I dont get particularly pissed at that consideration.

I think the grief of Holmes' and Sandy Hook's victims families outweighs their or my anger.

And just to be clear, I'm not against a person having a firearm in the house. It's the type, quantity and access to that firearm that I take issue with.
    I am for safety protocols which would reduce the likelihood of any gun getting in the wrong hands. Type and quantity are never an issue in the right hands.

Sorry to have taken this thread off track a bit... I just saw the parallel made and could not resist. I'll be done for now.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    I'm sure a lower population has a lower call volume, and therefore lesser chance of this happening. Wifey did have this happen to her on weekends though, in a town of about 10,000.

I am for safety protocols which would reduce the likelihood of any gun getting in the wrong hands. Type and quantity are never an issue in the right hands.

Sorry to have taken this thread off track a bit... I just saw the parallel made and could not resist. I'll be done for now.
    I say the military are the right hands for AR15's and no hands are right for an Uzi, but hey. we know we disagree!

and true, every thread now has a gun control related post, huh? lol

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...and back on topic....

DMAA!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    ...and back on topic....

DMAA!
    use it to defend your family!

alright, sorry, im done lol

were there whispers of DMAA-related kidney damage or am i tripping?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    were there whispers of DMAA-related kidney damage or am i tripping?
    As far as I know, and I could be totally wrong here, so far as you stayed within the maximum dosage levels, you were OK.

I think what really got the ball rolling on banning it was the massive false-positives on drug tests for the military. I work on an Air Force base, and it got ugly a couple years back when active duty members started getting hit for positive marks on drug tests when they really had a F-P.
    I believe that the Air Force went so far as banning it from active duty members once they figured out what was going on.

Then, of course, you get twats that go "3 scoops max? I can handle 5!"
    So, once their junk stopped working and their BP goes through the roof, it's only a matter of time before the FDA steps in and bans the substance that people decided to abuse.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She definitely needs some serious help!

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Sorrow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I usually only need 1 to help get the kick start going, if that. But, I did try 2.5 scoops of the original formula and had a real bad reaction.. but again I wasn't doing a marathon, I was bench pressing. This sort of thing happens and rather then say its unfortunate and raise public awareness or *gasp* study the details of the scenario to see what all happens or what the clinical effects of something are... ban it. Sure am glad I'm free.

Oh side note
    If you break into my home and I am somehow alerted to your presence (dog, glass, wooden floor creaking) I go into deployment mode, you will hear halt, advance to be recognized, state your name and business, very load and very clear. No reply with be met by gun fire. You will not make it off the property alive to sue me. Shotguns in main rooms, 45. in bedroom, 9mm for CQC in car. The custom rifles are for the range because I do not believe in letting my proficiency slip away. I served 8 years, in several war zones. Pass whatever laws they wish, I will remain vigilant. In times of peace, prepare for war. Unfortunately it has been proven to me too many times that it is in the heart of men to do ill to other men. These are just my practices, and beliefs. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs. And I don't intend to offend anyone. And I wont bring it up again.
    Side note over.