Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
yeah on your first point, watched another vid, i see.............usually the people who defend their cleaness the most arent......i know when i was a bit younger and guys asked me, i was clean btw, my answer was different, more 'no i dont use, but i want, dont got no money, dont know where, but yeah im super curious'
Yeah thats what I was noticing, I must have watched 5 other vids of him that came up and it seemed like he was always saying that.. alot. But hell yeah thats amazing!

And Ive noticed that alot too about "well so and so must be on to lift XXX amount of weight" but honestly thats the funny part about powerlifting. I know some drug free guys (most cause they had no source, or money for it like DJM said) who move insane weight. It keeps me motivated because I know if they can do it I should be able to at least get close!

On the flip side of the coin there's a few who constantly say no Im not on and I was drug tested at the meet, yet somehow go up 20lbs of lean mass in around 4 months and had his bench go up too 900# equipped single ply, his best a few months before that was 650# in double ply gear. Also had acne on his back, hair loss.. but yeah Consistently denies ever even trying anything. Its like the classic line "I think thou does protest too much!"