Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Depaxotine

So, my rat these past few months, has been having sex, but not often. So his rounds don't last too long, since he doesn't have sex often enough, just with random rats at the rat bar he goes to like once every week or 2. Maybe 15-20mins per round, increasing stamina exponentially after ever climax. I saw depaxotine, and figured why not have my rat try it. Well, Iron-dragon(ok to say which RC company?), took 30mg 1hr before he hungout with a brand new female rat friend yesterday. Didn't think it was going to work, but upon starting sex, round 1 lasted about an hour, the rat later told me, he literally had the power to climax or not, it was his choice. So he held out for a while. It had no impact on erection strength, or erection frequency, the banged for like a solid 8 hours with only sustenance breaks(no joke 1400-2330) or anything such as alcohol does. If anyone was looking to spice up their rats sex lives, my rat vouches for it's legitimacy and ability to really put on a show. She texted my rat Rob the next day, complaining of how much her vagina hurt, and how she couldn't wait to do it again, and needed him over tuesday. I say give it a try guys...for your rats. He keeps it in his car's center console now.
    Last edited by tallstraw; 02-02-2013 at 03:27 PM.