User Tag List

Thread: PN's All In

Hybrid View

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ill second the effects increase with usage....4workouts in and now the pumps are very tight, and as i said previously, no real energy boost thats noticeable, however im in the gym,on my 6th exercise for a given part and still banging weights, so it is working very well

all in prewo
    carboslin/peptopro intra/post

i dont use anything else really, even when i stray and window shop on other sites for brands iv liked like promera and animal, rx beats them in value so i stick to what works

and for the shipping complaint, dude i paid almost $100 in sh on my last order, 5lb pepto, 5lb carbo and 2x all in.....got hit with taxes ontop of the usps charge......thats 10lbs of protein !!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Fat Bill Dwyer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    and for the shipping complaint, dude i paid almost $100 in sh on my last order, 5lb pepto, 5lb carbo and 2x all in.....got hit with taxes ontop of the usps charge......thats 10lbs of protein !!!
    I want to feel sorry for you, but that's what you get for living in the Canada the beautiful. I'm pretty sure they have to have moose-sled teams deliver that stuff.