User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think letro would only stop gyno growth from estrogen related propertys and help "starve" it during reversal.. correct me if i am wrong. I've tried it before solo with no reversal effects.. but I had to quit after two weeks from dry joints.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Gynecomastia: the last stand.

Quote Originally Posted by Lugnuts View Post
    I think letro would only stop gyno growth from estrogen related propertys and help "starve" it during reversal.. correct me if i am wrong. I've tried it before solo with no reversal effects.. but I had to quit after two weeks from dry joints.
    The trick is getting it low, but not painfully low and then let ralox do its.work. Stano/androhard also is a nice.add on for quickest relief of the pain and swelling in my experience. I find the high androgen environment yields the fastest result.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 xamsx's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got a small pea sized lump under my left nipple after a D-bol cycle a couple years ago and freaked out. Did a bunch of searching online and came across a combination of Letro/Prami/Torem @ 1mg/.75-1mg/25mg that got rid of it.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xamsx View Post
    Got a small pea sized lump under my left nipple after a D-bol cycle a couple years ago and freaked out. Did a bunch of searching online and came across a combination of Letro/Prami/Torem @ 1mg/.75-1mg/25mg that got rid of it.
    i kinda feel like i had the almost onset of gyno when i took androbulk, but i took torem in pct and any traces were gone quick... makes me think maybe i should be trying torem instead of ralox.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still have some torem/prami from 2011, how long is this stuff good for?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it's likely good, i'd use that before buying more stuff, maybe dose it a little higher