Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    ippy no one attacked you
    you claimed you had veins in your abs, and from your clothed pics one wouldnt think so.....so i asked for pics to back that statement

if you make these bold claims, and already have a fragile rep, please be able to back it up

your post was uncalled far, not to mention pretty incoherent in the sense of the constant backpedaling of your insults with compliments only to reiterate the insult

post the fkn pic of your ripped body without a v neck, or do not state you are in that kinda shape to avoid being called on it
    (did you not learn your lesson when you played chicken with me on AM, calling me fat cause im bigger? your thread took a turn after i did respond with pics and you with just stupid excuses, not sperwer has put it out there, and my money is on him until you prove otherwise)

id think being still in pct, coming off a nice 15wk cycle, you should look great, dont be shy
    This still assumes said cycle actually happened.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Djm drafts ippy to ss

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    This still assumes said cycle actually happened.
    didnt you see the pics? and you doubt lol

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I need to remember to wear my lawn shoes when I step in here. So much BS everywhere.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol is this really surprising, or was everyone just kinda waiting until it happened, like me? :P

i missed ippy's post though im sure it was awesome, wish i'd been here to see it
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enuke65 View Post
    When did being older become something to viciously attack or make fun of? I'm 28 and I started school last year with a bunch of shithead civilians that are ten years younger than me, and they occasionally pull the "your old card" on me. I'm not even that old either, just older than them.
    My real point being that you shouldn't be shitting on someone cause they're older; yeah they might be balding or have gray hair and shit, but my hero's and role models, the people I looked up to (and still do to a point) were always fucking older than me. They didn't always know all the answers or know more than me, but more often than not they knew better than I did.
    Maybe that's part of your issue Ippy, you look up to a kid who abused the fuck out of AAS and died in a sauna at what, 22? Maybe you should listen to what some of these OLDER dudes are saying around here, cause they've been there, done that, lived to talk about and didn't expire at the ripe old age 22 in bathhouse in Thailand. My 2 cents.

EDIT: I probably just wasted my time and should brace myself for whatever torrent of insults are headed my way.
    Oh no you missed my point, i never ever made fun of pedro, because of his age, ive dated 35 yo women and i think thats awesome, i even have 50 year old friends!.... you missed my post thats probably why, i just said that pedro flima looks like a 10.000 bc year old caveman that was released out of the iceblock!..and that my girlfriend said that as well LMAO.... from that point i no longer care what pedroflima says, i made fun of him because of that, anyways that was my last comment directed to pedrolima or longballlima, the fact that he looks like a freak to me, makes me dont give a fk of what he thinks about me.... hes been coming on with insults and stuff, and i just keep ignoring. anyways this is my last comment directed to him, i am glad Burly edited since i was too rude, however, i just wanted to clarify.

Hey DJ atleast you said i was in good shape! and thats cool, on my avi i was at week 5 i think, using tbol still, i was leaner than now.
    Last edited by KenTheEagle; 04-22-2013 at 12:52 PM.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    Oh no you missed my point, i never ever made fun of pedro, because of his age, ive dated 35 yo women and i think thats awesome, i even have 50 year old friends!.... you missed my post thats probably why, i just said that pedro flima looks like a 10.000 bc year old caveman that was released out of the iceblock!..and that my girlfriend said that as well LMAO.... from that point i no longer care what pedroflima says, i made fun of him because of that, anyways that was my last comment directed to pedrolima or or longballlima, the fact that he looks like a freak to me, makes me dont give a fk of what he thinks about me.... hes been coming on with insults and stuff, and i just keep ignoring. anyways this is my last comment directed to him, i am glad Burly edited since i was too rude, however, i just wanted to clarify.
    Last warning. Your welcome here came with the caveat that you would not return to your old ways. This forum has remained fairly drama free and will remain that way.

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Last warning. Your welcome here came with the caveat that you would not return to your old ways. This forum has remained fairly drama free and will remain that way.
    Understood, and i apologize my friend, but he was teasing me, i just saw his old posts as well (they were low specially when i was absent), but i prosmise that was my last comment directed to him!. i came here for good reasons and i have great plans that i want to share here (specially my tren cycle), i really wont respond to pedro again, promise, just wanted to clarify.

Lets leave the drama please guys.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Understood, and i apologize my friend, but he was teasing me, i just saw his old posts as well (they were low specially when i was absent), but i prosmise that was my last comment directed to him!. i came here for good reasons and i have great plans that i want to share here (specially my tren cycle), i really wont respond to pedro again, promise, just wanted to clarify.

Lets leave the drama please guys.
    Ippy, just ignore posts that piss you off, if you don't respond then the issue stops there

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes i said you are in good shape ippy, more than people give you credit for

BUT

i would never believe you use steroids, let alone on numerous occasions, had i not known your story, that in itself tells you, me and others something

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh no you missed my point, i never ever made fun of pedro, because of his age, ive dated 35 yo women and i think thats awesome, i even have 50 year old friends!.... you missed my post thats probably why, i just said that pedro flima looks like a 10.000 bc year old caveman that was released out of the iceblock!..and that my girlfriend said that as well LMAO.... from that point i no longer care what pedroflima says, i made fun of him because of that, anyways that was my last comment directed to pedrolima or longballlima, the fact that he looks like a freak to me, makes me dont give a fk of what he thinks about me.... hes been coming on with insults and stuff, and i just keep ignoring. anyways this is my last comment directed to him, i am glad Burly edited since i was too rude, however, i just wanted to clarify.

Hey DJ atleast you said i was in good shape! and thats cool, on my avi i was at week 5 i think, using tbol still, i was leaner than now.
    lol so the edited out post was about me? thats too rich, now i really wish i could see it.

ippy, whether you find me ugly or not is besides the point. i personally dont think im incredibly good looking either, but alright to get a modelling assignment here and there what your lady thinks is also irrelevant since she is not incredibly smart in her choices, after all, she does date a "man" who seeks constant validation and attention in internet forums, who seems to be also a pathological liar.

now, when it comes to physique, body or whatever, buddy, that is just silly. you look like absolute shit. its not that you dont look like you've run a cycle, most natural guys with a slightly structured exercise and diet schedule look better than you, and that is what i mean.

I might not look the biggest here, or the most shredded, definitely am not the stronger. but do you dream, for a second that we can compare our bodies, as far as physical development? that is just idiotic and delusional.

glad to have you back, you light up my boring afternoons

EDIT - I hope you run that tren cycle, might be a fitting end to a truly pathetic story
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness