Quote Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z View Post
    ordering a shit ton right now......
    lmao

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not joking i have damn near new bottle of craze ive had for a few months. stuff scares me, i figure it to be too good to be true. ive only taken it a handful of times an ive broken PRs each time. i did as much browsing as i could on the product allllll over forums even down to forums relating to nootropics because YES, ppl have used craze to study for exams.

honestly stocking up might be a good idea if you wanna make some quick cash later on.

craze literally made me feel like superman/limitless........................shot my appetite and i was WIRED for a long time, even when i took early in the day.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Fat Bill Dwyer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ctAL View Post
    not joking i have damn near new bottle of craze ive had for a few months. stuff scares me, i figure it to be too good to be true. ive only taken it a handful of times an ive broken PRs each time. i did as much browsing as i could on the product allllll over forums even down to forums relating to nootropics because YES, ppl have used craze to study for exams.

honestly stocking up might be a good idea if you wanna make some quick cash later on.

craze literally made me feel like superman/limitless........................shot my appetite and i was WIRED for a long time, even when i took early in the day.
    How many scoops were you taking?

2.5 of the grape hit me pretty good, and let me go forever in the gym; however "All-In" does the same thing with one scoop, although without the pronounced "beast-mode" feelings.

Funny thing, when I was trying to get back into the gym after a loooong buisness trip I was having trouble getting motivated until I started taking craze. After that I spent all day looking forward to drinking my PWO and hitting the weights.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Bill Dwyer View Post
    How many scoops were you taking?

2.5 of the grape hit me pretty good, and let me go forever in the gym; however "All-In" does the same thing with one scoop, although without the pronounced "beast-mode" feelings.

Funny thing, when I was trying to get back into the gym after a loooong buisness trip I was having trouble getting motivated until I started taking craze. After that I spent all day looking forward to drinking my PWO and hitting the weights.
    1 scoop is all it took for me im 6'1" 200lbs

yea beast mode is understatement, stuff is in my cabinet as i type this. i just dont trust it...........

ive read ppl feeling depressed/tolerant after long term use of craze. im good

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No wonder why 3 months ago we had high school kids running around our gym like they were losing their minds. They were all on that Craze.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 anab0lix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally the truth comes out.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to bump this.

I finished a container of Craze a few days ago and picked up another tub yesterday.

It is some good stuff, it is my new pre-wo. It works like nothing else does. I've used it a few times at a lower dose when I've been working on my R&D with electronics. It really gets you pumped up and starts the mental gears turning.
    Gym sessions are great. Other pre-wo supps will get me going with the stims, but Craze feels like it opens my mind up as well so I can focus. Just wanted to share my experience.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love Demiurge by AL for the intense focus without the jitters or cracked out feeling. I really love the stuff, it get me going like nothing else. 1 cap am, 1 cap around 2-3pm. One day I did 2and2, but GAWWWW I was wayed to LOCKED IN!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    I love Demiurge by AL for the intense focus without the jitters or cracked out feeling. I really love the stuff, it get me going like nothing else. 1 cap am, 1 cap around 2-3pm. One day I did 2and2, but GAWWWW I was wayed to LOCKED IN!
    lucky. 4 pills of demiurge all at once did very little

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    lucky. 4 pills of demiurge all at once did very little
    Same here, just didn't do anything for me. I've got 3/4 of a bottle just sitting collecting dust.