User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 anab0lix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nate I'm pretty sure you are interpreting that wrong?

On amino profile it means per 100g of the liver tabs equals to that amount of aminos listed.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are the Beef Aminos chewable? If so, how do they taste?
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No they are not lol. Many have tried this in the past and possibly present but they all said it tastes like ass. I personally never have chewed one up so I can't tell you my self. I personally don't mind cooked liver though so probably won't help you anyways. If you can chew on bitter medicines or just have an iron stomach I'm sure you could do it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol.. ok, good to know. I wouldn't mind something like the liver or beef tabs throughout the day, but I need something chewable that is economical. Beef jerky isn't too bad, but costs a fortune. I'll go through a $15 bag in one sitting and then wonder why I didn't just go buy a steak.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hahaha very true.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by anab0lix View Post
    Nate I'm pretty sure you are interpreting that wrong?

On amino profile it means per 100g of the liver tabs equals to that amount of aminos listed.
    Ok. So it lists the protein as 3 grams, but where it shows it's amino acid profile, this is exactly what it says on top of it's Amino Acid profile. "Grams of amino acids in 100g of beef protein" so if it has the same amount of amino acids as 100 grams of beef protein, which is about 4 oz, then technically it should the same amount of aminos as 28grams of protein.

And to burly. Vitamin shoppe had a sale. 13 bucks for 66 servings.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    Ok. So it lists the protein as 3 grams, but where it shows it's amino acid profile, this is exactly what it says on top of it's Amino Acid profile. "Grams of amino acids in 100g of beef protein" so if it has the same amount of amino acids as 100 grams of beef protein, which is about 4 oz, then technically it should the same amount of aminos as 28grams of protein.

And to burly. Vitamin shoppe had a sale. 13 bucks for 66 servings.
    I think you are extrapolating something that is a bit misleading. 100g of protein is = 100 g of aminos once that protein is broken down in the body. The label is not claiming that there is 100 grams in the bottle. It is saying that if you took 100 grams of that product, then this is what the ratio of aminos would look like.

If protein content (or amino content) is 3g per 2 pills (per label, had to look it up), then you'll need 16 tabs to get 24 g of protein.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 04-26-2013 at 02:21 AM.