Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Steroids make you lose god and put a hit on your wife

Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    never took you for a metal fan, burly. you into death or nevermore at all?

and agreed on shitty actions are shitty actions regardless of faith. just thought it was pretty comical his lawyer argued that he "lost god" cuz of roids lol

and no one gets to the bottom of the question: how much naggin did this lady do?? lol i joke
    Metal fan since my teens. Love the classics... Maiden, Dio, etc. Over the last couple years, between satellite radio and internet radio I started listen I to some new stuff. Death Punch, Machine, In This Moment, etc. Probably heard Nevermore but not real familiar. Friend of mine has a symphonic metal band that is amazing if you like female vocalists. Check them out at TyrannyofHours.com .

And about the nagging wife... I've been married 20 years, and it's a miracle I haven't killed her. Kidding. Mostly. The difference between wanting them dead and actually doing it is 20 to life. Which coincidentally is the same sentence if you stay married.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure how christian metal entered here, but planning the murder does not sound like someone under the influence of "roid rage" would carry out they would be temporary things that wouldn't cause you to plan out elaborate things like killing your estranged wife. I listen to a lot of Dimmu Borgir, but I also like For Today, and Demon Hunter, but I understand the point of view bands like Amon Amarth, and Fear Factory come from when they talk about how religion used often to control people. I believe in God, I don't think religion needs to play a part in the whole thing, I think that we all need to have a personal relationship with God, not fight over the usage of different names for the same damn thing.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Metal fan since my teens. Love the classics... Maiden, Dio, etc. Over the last couple years, between satellite radio and internet radio I started listen I to some new stuff. Death Punch, Machine, In This Moment, etc. Probably heard Nevermore but not real familiar. Friend of mine has a symphonic metal band that is amazing if you like female vocalists. Check them out at TyrannyofHours.com .

And about the nagging wife... I've been married 20 years, and it's a miracle I haven't killed her. Kidding. Mostly. The difference between wanting them dead and actually doing it is 20 to life. Which coincidentally is the same sentence if you stay married.
    i'll check them out!

here is nevermore

they range from that to almost death metal sounding stuff, minus the growling.

Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    Not sure how christian metal entered here, but planning the murder does not sound like someone under the influence of "roid rage" would carry out they would be temporary things that wouldn't cause you to plan out elaborate things like killing your estranged wife. I listen to a lot of Dimmu Borgir, but I also like For Today, and Demon Hunter, but I understand the point of view bands like Amon Amarth, and Fear Factory come from when they talk about how religion used often to control people. I believe in God, I don't think religion needs to play a part in the whole thing, I think that we all need to have a personal relationship with God, not fight over the usage of different names for the same damn thing.
    although IMO odinism or other pagan religions are just as fictitious as christianism and the other mainstream religions, i ill say one thing: props for the mere mention of Amon Amarth. they are bad ass and no one should consider a whole workout without this song:
    Amon Amarth - The Pursuit Of Vikings (HQ with Lyrics/con Letra) - YouTube
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness