User Tag List

Threaded View

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Older Dudes / Rant

^^^ this struck my funny bone. Wife is in the car with me trying to figure out what's so dang funny.

On Markam's point, firstly, yeah I know I'm not "old", but on a forum with a lot of 20somethings with taut abs, I'm still one of the older guys. I'm just glad you and Sperwer are here to make me feel younger! Haha.

On the point about others opinions... people get jealous that you have done what they haven't and it's easier for them to criticize or discredit you than to look at their own failings. Most if the time I just ignore the little subtle comments. If they become rude, I just let them know the only difference between me and them is that I'm actually willing to put the work in to do something about my physical condition. All the while, I'm smiling like a cheshire cat. Then they get mad and either stomp off or they get really quiet. Most people who know me know better than to be confrontive. They learn real quick not to bring a knife to a gun fight.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 05-24-2013 at 11:38 AM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.