Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Nanodrol / Trenazone - 4 weeks cycle

Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    tren is known for its strength giving properties... i got very little strength from Ultra/nano, though.
    I'm on the 4th week of tren and want to take it up to 6 weeks if no side effects. Strength will certainly appear soon
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?
    Col. Jack O'Neill - Stargate SG1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 30

First part of my cycle finished. I took my last dose of Nanodrol yesterday and started 11-oxo and Dermacrine yesterday too.

400mg 11-oxo
    5 pumps of Dermacrine

Difficult to find free clean part of my body after applying Tren and Dermacrine

Stats this morning

Weight : 95.5kg / 210.1lbs (+4.5kg/+10lbs)
    Waist : 88.5cm / 34.9' (+1.5cm/+0.6')
    BF : 14.1% (+0.1%) - But it doesn't reflect reality - Sure. I would say 15% (+1%)
    BP : 140/90 this morning. A bit too high - I must check it each morning to be sure

No side effects reported excepted a bit of fat gained ;-)
    No headaches at all but I must sleep strongly and longest as possible to rest a maximum.

As far as strength is concerned, after nanodrol, I can say that I felt a big difference for my shoulders, my arms and especially my back ! For my back, it was magic and I had to add weight and reps for each workout !
    For legs and chest, a bit increase of strength but nothing of abnormal.

Now I will see the difference without nanodrol. Tren is in the 5th week and I started Dermacrine and 11-oxo to follow the cycle.

weight followup.jpg

For the next weeks I absolutely have to remove bad carbs of my diet. Difficult to resist..... but I must to do it. Just a carb reload (about 300g) after each workout. No reload now in a OFF day. I gained too much fat these 2 last weeks and I don't want to....
    Last edited by Jack O'Neill; 05-27-2013 at 11:22 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I finished nano 2 days ago.

Must I continue to take Aegis 3x2caps per day?

Concerning Talos, is it required to take it during PCT too? (I take it Talos in the same time as Trenazone)
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jake (Ataeus labs) recommends only taking Aegis while using a methylated compound, so now you've finished Nano, stop taking Aegis. Jake said it was neither beneficial or desirable to take Aegis after Nanodrol or similar.

I'd definitely continue using Talos on cycle and 3-4 weeks in PCT. Some may feel 2 weeks is enough in PCT, your call.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    Jake (Ataeus labs) recommends only taking Aegis while using a methylated compound, so now you've finished Nano, stop taking Aegis. Jake said it was neither beneficial or desirable to take Aegis after Nanodrol or similar.

I'd definitely continue using Talos on cycle and 3-4 weeks in PCT. Some may feel 2 weeks is enough in PCT, your call.
    Thx for the feedback

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Fat Bill Dwyer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're still running TZ? TZ also elevates liver enzymes(IME). Although I've never heard of it causing cholestasis, I don't think it is too much of a stretch to say that it might contribute. You probably don't need Aegis, but TUDCA has a very good track record, especially around the 500mg range, so if it makes you feel better it wouldn't hurt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Bill Dwyer View Post
    You're still running TZ? TZ also elevates liver enzymes(IME). Although I've never heard of it causing cholestasis, I don't think it is too much of a stretch to say that it might contribute. You probably don't need Aegis, but TUDCA has a very good track record, especially around the 500mg range, so if it makes you feel better it wouldn't hurt.
    I take Talos from Antaeus Labs in the same time as Tren. I thought it was enough?

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) USN HM 350Z's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should probably be taking Aegis or Liver Lock. If you can get some UDCA, that would be primo. Both of these compounds are harsh on the liver and a TUDCA/UDCA product should be used. If you have elevated liver enzymes it can do nothing but help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z View Post
    You should probably be taking Aegis or Liver Lock. If you can get some UDCA, that would be primo. Both of these compounds are harsh on the liver and a TUDCA/UDCA product should be used. If you have elevated liver enzymes it can do nothing but help.
    Do you know good TUDCA/UDCA product?

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) USN HM 350Z's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like both Aegis and Liver Lock. Have tried both and worked equally well. I ran liver lock while on Mech/Tren and my liver enzymes stayed within normal limits. I was really impressed as I expected them to be pretty elevated.

SoCal nutrition carries both. ID had UDCA if you wanted to go that route.