Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
If the guys at am and phf are really running the cycles they profess then I have little doubt that a great many of them have hormonal imbalances.

I have to think that running frequent high dosed long durration cycles with otc and r/c pct without pre and post bloods is like playing roulette with your endocrine system. That seems to be gospel on other forums. I ran r/c pct with my last otc cycle. I am actually hesitant to use my r/c extras in fear of being underdosed on my next slighlty more supressive run. I know my stash is legit but I am still debaiting getting pharm grade just to cover my ass.. or nuts as it were.
I totally agree with above, a lot of those guys stack multi methyls, different kinds of shit that is slightly higher risk. I also think that when you run these compounds at 21 years of age you are messing with a very strong hormonal balance and are far more likely to "upset the apple cart" unless your PCT and training is in order. I'm pushing 40 so I don't have the raging test like I once did and find I don't get hung up on libido issues, nut size, etc... I just can't get over the gyno hysteria that those guys all seem to have and the Dr. Bro diagnosis they throw around. I can see how that goof Ippy thrives in that world, everyone is a Googler search pro.

Having said all of this, I have a Triumphalis/Stano/Derm cycle planned for mid-summer and I will probably use a SERM for the first time ever.