Page 65 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Burly's TRT journey

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    sorry dude, i didn't really think about this shit before i posted, go ahead and delete my comments.
    and by the way it wasn't just hilarious to me.. more like it seemed absurd. i was in an interesting mood when posting earlier. hope there's no hard feelings. except the new ones you were talking about earlier lol
    No worries, bud. And no hard feelings. We are cool. All good.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Burly's TRT journey

Quote Originally Posted by JM1000 View Post
    Back on track Burly hope this brings you two closer. Kind of have the same issue, 10 minutes of foreplay, little massage and some lube seems to do the trick for me. Can't go more then 15 minute before it's painful for her. Some creams exist but we found out that doing it quickly/intense is better than slow and soft...
    Finding what works best can be a challenge for some couples. Glad to hear you've figured it out with your girl. I look forward to more "figuring out" from here forward. Just getting back to intimacy again was monumental for us, as you might imagine. Now that we crossed that hurdle, we get to act like a new couple all over again, albeit 20 years older.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 06-10-2013 at 10:48 PM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blood Test/ Endo Visit Update:

Reviewed the tests with the endo today and noticed a few things....

Red Blood Cells:

My RBC/HCT/HMB counts were down to just inside the high range. This is good news, as they had been above norm going into TRT and were continuing to elevate at the 3 month mark. Giving blood was exactly what I needed to drop those levels. I'm happy about this, as it gives me a clear and regular strategy to address this issue on an ongoing and long term basis.

Liver:

AST was at the top of the range, ALT was about 10 point above the top. This isn't terribly abnormal for me, as I am usually right under the high end of normal and sometimes a little above. Endo wasn't freaked out by the numbers either, but felt it was the anastrozole that was causing the problems there. I think it may be more likely that it is the trenbolone, even though the dosage is quite low. Alternatively, it could be a combination of the two. She suggested I cut my anastrozole dose in half. It is a reasonable suggestion, seeing as my estradiol levels were tested at <15 this time vs. <20 last time. This is something I will incorporate once I drop back down to TRT levels from my currently elevated dosage.

Testosterone levels:

Low was 438 and high was 591. This came back significantly lower than the reading 3 months earlier. I did alter the dosages to make sure my readings did not come back too high and risk her lowering dosages on me. In fact, she offered to raise it to 125/wk vs the current 100/wk. She stated she would not go above 125 or maybe 150. Part of the reason she offered to raise it was because my libido is still not on par with where it should be (which is true) and I told her that both my wife and I would like to see more of that. She asked about my mental acuity, and I let her know that this issue has resolved itself because of the treatment.

Near Future:

Rather than retesting 90 days from now, she wants to retest me in 60 days. This is mostly because of the change in dosage. The way the appointment was set, it will be closer to 75 days. I also noticed that she set me up for a vitamin D test, a vitamin b12 test, and a cholesterol test. It should be interesting to see where my lipids are. Anastrozole tends to worsen lipids, while testosterone (TRT) often improves the numbers. I will need to get my current testosterone dosage cleared and back to the TRT levels prior to this test.

Further future:

Endo wants to wean me off Anastrozole completely at some point in the future, and keep me only on Raloxifene. I don't think this is a good idea and expressed my reasoning to her. I really do not think it is healthy to have high levels of estrogen circulating in the body, even if the receptors are blind to them. If JeliseJ has an input on this, I would be interested to hear it.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 06-11-2013 at 01:17 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the stopping Anastrozole and continuing on Ralox path is interesting, wonder what her reasoning is?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Finding what works best can be a challenge for some couples. Glad to hear you've figured it out with your girl. I look forward to more "figuring out" from here forward. Just getting back to intimacy again was monumental for us, as you might imagine. Now that we crossed that hurdle, we get to act like a new couple all over again, albeit 20 years older.
    I was hoping this would be the case for you guys. It could be a serious marital renewal.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stopping an AI does not seems an good idea to me, especially if you hit the "sweet spot" which can be difficult.
    Anyway- if SQ injections work for you you can have very frequent injections which will create less of an peak which should cause less turbulences and less aromatisation as well.

If your tt levels drop (with same protocol) it could be sign that your thyroid has fasten up- basically your testosterone get more used by cells which is not bad thing really

Other possibility is that your SHBG took a dive- which would result in lower TT but higher E2 and also free testosterone- now if this is case going of an AI would be very wrong move.

In any case, your TRT protocol still needs adjusting, and still we dont get to see other hormones, like SHBG, and thyroid and adrenal ones as well.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Burly, I had the same problem with the small vagina situation years ago. What worked for us was lots of foreplay, lube, and patience.....lots of patience. Eventually, it all worked out and everything fit like a glove.....pun intended. Here's hoping that was the first of many more for you guys!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Burly's TRT journey

i didn't mean to offend you but her pussy too small? never heard of that happening haha, can't believe she denied you for so long, should've let you put it in her ass at least once a week...
    small pussy = big dick maybe
    sorry weekend if you havent come across one lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
    the stopping Anastrozole and continuing on Ralox path is interesting, wonder what her reasoning is?
    I believe her thinking is anastrozole is going to be hard on my liver, lipid profile, and bone mineral density, whereas those are not issues with a SERM. In fact, the second two generally improve on a SERM because of the additional circulating estrogen.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats on getting it on and store bought lubes don't work for shit.

This might sound weird but Coconut Oil is the best lube ever!!!!