User Tag List

Thread: Bicep Secret

Hybrid View

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its not happening, theyve mutated since last cycle and havent budged......no jk did a commercial with gsp yesterday for rushfit (i wasnt in it lol), talked a bit bout random shit, but he was awed by the arms and asked what i was doing lol

the last 6months i train them every workout, either bis or tris, maybe 8sets of 15reps, and they just stay pumped and full,nothing nuts for growth......prior i didnt put alot into them because of symetry but im no true bodybuilder so fk it.............again its not happening calf boy (which btw ask jm1000 mine are as sick as yours without flexing lol)

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    its not happening, theyve mutated since last cycle and havent budged......no jk did a commercial with gsp yesterday for rushfit (i wasnt in it lol), talked a bit bout random shit, but he was awed by the arms and asked what i was doing lol

the last 6months i train them every workout, either bis or tris, maybe 8sets of 15reps, and they just stay pumped and full,nothing nuts for growth......prior i didnt put alot into them because of symetry but im no true bodybuilder so fk it.............again its not happening calf boy (which btw ask jm1000 mine are as sick as yours without flexing lol)
    Taking that CT Fletcher advice I see! Very nice!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    She still wasn't doing them quite right. Lol. Elbows should protrude back as you keep the bar a couple inches from your body the whole time. instead of swinging the weight in an arc shaped movement, its more of an up and down linear movement.
    like a pair of scissors opening and closing

Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post

as if he needs the help OMG

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    hes cool, straight to the point just fkn work............gotta get one of those isymfs ts