User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've thought about it, and will adjust as I see fit. Being an insane hardgainer I put on fat about as easily as I put on muscle, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem. Hard to avoid all the dietary fat, and I do need to get the calories in. Don't want to give up my milk either. We will see how it goes.

Directly from the book: "Don’t worry about the fat: post-training, the insulin response does not stop the after-burn effect of resistance training—the body continues burning fat for up to 36 hours."

I won't ever be fat in my life anyway. Just not build that way, but ultimately I will adjust like I said.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tell the truth Ape you just wanna hork down that PIZZA!!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    I've thought about it, and will adjust as I see fit. Being an insane hardgainer I put on fat about as easily as I put on muscle, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem. Hard to avoid all the dietary fat, and I do need to get the calories in. Don't want to give up my milk either. We will see how it goes.

Directly from the book: "Don’t worry about the fat: post-training, the insulin response does not stop the after-burn effect of resistance training—the body continues burning fat for up to 36 hours."

I won't ever be fat in my life anyway. Just not build that way, but ultimately I will adjust like I said.