Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post
Hex = Parabolan, an old BB favorite. My understanding is that it has a longer ester than Tren A and a shorter one than Tren E. I did a short, moderately-dosed run a couple months ago. My goal was to cut, while maintaining or even gaining a little LBM. Parabolan delivered the goods. It also produced superlative strength gains, stamina and endurance. All with no sides. Having laid off for about 6 weeks, and just gotten a clean blood test, I've just started another cycle. My goal this time is to preserve the cut while adding more LBM; that'll be a function of diet discipline on top of the Tren. Why you would want to use this as a kicker to another form of Tren, instead of going with a higher dose of one or the other, mystifies me. Others here who are more expert than I may have more to add.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for this information, i may stick with only one ester, the way you put it looks good, i may try it, specially if the ester is shorter than E, i would require less injections than ace, and i could stablish a more stable base easier, do you know how long it stays on the body? pheraps 1.5 week? i was reading that a good dosage for this ester is between 300-600 mgs aweek if i use it i may stick with 300 per week